Quality, Service, "Cleanliness", and Value
Even before COVID-19, Adela's Bed and Breakfast was known for cleanliness. Our cleanliness was often mentioned by our guests and in reviews. With the coronavirus, we have implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting measures for your safety and peace of mind.
- Masks are optional.
- We have hand sanitizer available to use when you enter our home. Each room has disinfectant wipes for your use. (subject to availability).
- The house is very spacious, so it is easy to keep social distance while interacting with others in the common areas.
- In the bedrooms, all bed linens, including the quilts, are washed in hot water (140 F / 60 Celsius) and thoroughly dried in the dryer. All decorative pillows have been removed.
- In the bathrooms, all towels, bathrobes, and bath mats are washed in hot water (140 F / 60 Celsius) and thoroughly dried in the dryer.
- The rooms are extensively cleaned and then disinfected. A partial list includes all countertops, dressers, night tables, lamps, switches, door handles, doors, door frames, headboards, side rails, footboards, window latches, window frames, tub enclosures, toilets, and all fixtures.
All high-touch surfaces (switches, railings, door handles, patio furniture) are cleaned and disinfected daily in the common areas.
- We have installed a HEPA Air Purifier in the dining room area, with one in each bedroom. The HEPA filter is the same technology approved for use in aircraft. Our HVAC system has a fresh exchange cycle to cycle fresh outside air into our home periodically throughout the day.
Jessie and I are both Food Safe Certified. We offer breakfast typically between 8:00 AM and 9:30 AM, which allows us to stagger the breakfast times between guests if requested. We also can maintain social distancing during breakfast times. You can enjoy your meal on the upper deck at the dining table, the upper deck patio furniture, the indoor dining room table, or the kitchen island.
We are continually reviewing the federal and provincial guidelines to stay current, as this is an ever-evolving situation. Please do not hesitate to ask if you need more information or have any additional questions.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!
Jay & Jessie Clifford
Adela's Bed and Breakfast